Online Surveys might be the second most irritating “thing” present on the Internet after pop-up ads. There are several websites which this great content like Movies, Songs, Games, Hacking Articles, Anime and what not but as soon as you get the preview, the website gives you a nice long survey. In that case, you have to complete the survey to get the reward and many times it’s a scam and all you get are redirects. So to solve all the problems regarding surveys and eliminating your irritation once and for all, we have 4 best ways to bypass online survey and get you to the root of your data and enjoy it.
1) Redirect Bypasser
Redirect Bypasser is a Bypass Online Survey Add-On of Mozilla Firefox browser which is used to avoid surveys on websites. Not all, but most of the surveys are avoided by it. The only problem is that it is not available on any other browser.
Adding this add-on in your Firefox browser is simple, just
- Click Options which can be found at the top.
- Select Add-Ons and search for “Redirect Bypasser”
- Add Redirect Bypasser Add-On
Surveybypass.com is a Survey Blocking website. Blocking surveys is really easy, just enter the URL in the box below. There are also some options present there like Encrypting URL, blocking scripts, allow cookies etc.
For blocking surveys via surveybypass.com follow these below steps:
- Open any website which asks for a survey, then on a new tab open surveybypass.com.
- Copy URL of the site and paste in the URL box in surveybypass.com.
- Click on GO, and then you are directed to the main content you wish to access.
3) Bypassing Survey using Inspect Element
You can bypass a survey using inspect element as well. Right click on the survey page and select “Inspect Element” from the drop-down menu. Different elements of the site will be displayed to you in a developer console. In these elements search for the words like overlay and survey. These are the elements which restrict you to access files or any content. Right click on these elements or codes and select “Disable Element” or “Delete Node” to get rid of surveys once and for all.
4) Survey Remover Tool
Follow the below steps for using survey remover tool
- Open the link for downloading the Survey Remover Tool
- Download the tool from the link by clicking on the download button.
- After downloading the tool launch it.
- Copy the link or URL of the site which is asking for an online survey.
- Paste the URL in the URL slot of the tool.
- Press Enter Key and the tool effectively removes all the surveys and overlaying elements of the site.
So these are the best 4 ways as of now to bypass online surveys. There are few more ways but those are not reliable as these 4 ways.
Liked our Article? Share it.