As we all know PUBG is a trending game. Its mobile version and emulator support have gained the users drastically. The mobile players always paired with mobile players and same goes with the emulator. But not the mobile VS emulator because that will be unfair and emulator players will always have the advantage over mobile players. So today we have hack the PUBG Emulator which will let you bypass the emulator detection and you will be able to play with mobile players. This will definitely give you the advantage and more chicken dinners offcourse. The process is quite simple but making the slightest mistake will cost you so follow the steps carefully. So let’s jump on the process. After implementing this hack, you will no longer see the “Emulator Detected” at the start of the game.
Also read: Websites for trainers and cheats
NOTE: TENCENT SEEMS TO DETECT THIS HACK NOW. DON`T USE IT ON YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT. ITS STILL GREAT FOR CUSTOM ROOMS BUT DO NOT USE IT FOR REGULAR MATCHES YOU WILL GET A BAN FOR 2 MONTHS
1) Open your windows hosts file: “Windows/SYSTEM32/drivers/etc/hosts”
Open hosts file with notepad, add the following line and save it:
Quit the game by clicking back twice and then press F9 to bring all apps.
Open “Settings/apps/PUBG” and tap Clear Data.
Note: Back button is present at the bottom-right of the emulator.
3) Now come back to the main screen, click on Browser and download ES File Explorer from anywhere and install it.
4) In ES File Explorer, click on top-left navigation drawer button, click local, click on the device. Then right-click on init.vbox86.rc and open as text. Remove or Comment “#” to lines belonging to genymotion. Given below
service genyd /system/bin/genyd
socket genyd stream 0660 root system
5) Below the on boot section add the following code:
setprop ro.build.id “OPM6.171019.030.H1”
setprop ro.build.display.id “lineage_jflte-userdebug 4.4.2
OPM6.171019.030.H1 11f949e127 test-keys”
setprop ro.build.version.incremental “11f94e127”
setprop ro.build.date “Mon 20 Aug 22:04:37 EEST 2018”
setprop ro.build.date.utc “1534791877”
setprop ro.build.type “userdebug”
setprop ro.build.user “side”
setprop ro.build.host “JDCTeam”
setprop ro.build.tags “test-keys”
setprop ro.build.flavor “lineage_jflte-userdebug”
setprop ro.product.model “jflte”
setprop ro.product.brand “samsung”
setprop ro.product.name “lineage_jflte”
setprop ro.product.device “jflte”
setprop ro.product.manufacturer “samsung”
setprop ro.build.product “jflte”
setprop ro.build.description “jfltexx-user 4.4.2 LRX22C I9505XXUHQK1 release-keys”
setprop ro.build.fingerprint “samsung/jfltexx/jflte:4.4.2/LRX22C/I9505XXUHQK1:user/release-keys”
6) Save the init.vbox86.rc file and restart the AndroidEmulator.exe again.
7) Quit the game and open ES File Explorer, click on top-left navigation drawer button, click local, click on device and then go to “data/data/com.tencent.ig/files/tss_tmp” and remove the contents of tss_tmp folder or you can delete the folder as well.
8) Start the game and surprisingly you won’t get “Emulator Detected” error.
Now you will be detected as a mobile player although you will be playing on your computer/ laptop with keyboard and mouse.
- Don’t go on a rampage with 15+ kills in every match, it will result in suspicion and eventually a ban of your account.
- We are not responsible if your account gets banned, that will be your own responsibility.